Jennefere's Books

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Book Bloggers! I LOVE YOU ALL

I had somewhat of a traumatic day yesterday. I think I lost my boyfriend of two years because of a "white lie" that I told him. So, he's currently not speaking to me lol. When I'm upset about something, I've found that it's healthier to focus more on your work than curling up in your bed with a large pizza, and a two liter soda. So, I opened up my laptop and said, what the hell.... Why don't I go online and try asking a few book blogs if they would be willing to review my books? I've been so nervous about contacting book bloggers; I can't even tell you why. I'm so nervous and shy about reaching out to people.

Whether I get good reviews, or horrible reviews, I'm thankful and appreciative of the exposure. Book Bloggers take time out of their busy day to take a chance on a newbie author like myself. I'm so excited, I'm already getting replies from a few bloggers. Everyone is nice and positive about helping me out. So this weekend, I'm running of to the post office and mailing out copies of my first book.

Also, if there is any blogger out there that would be willing allow me to do a guest blog, author interview I would really appreciate the exposure. Also, I am still open to book reviews. I'll send you out a free copy of my first novel, Beautiful Sins: Leigha Lowery.

Thank you again to all you lovely Book Bloggers out there. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment