Jennefere's Books

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beautiful Sins: The Divide

Another endless day of hard work. I'm half way through the fourth installment to my series, Beautiful Sins: The Divide. I haven't come up with the full synopsis for this book, but I've very excited about where it's going so far. I actually took time out of my day to design the cover.

Yesterday, I spent the majority of my day doing the book covers. I had to work yesterday and I was so exhausted after making the trailers. I have one more to make then I'm going to finish promoting my trailers and finally get back to my writing. Self publishing is a full time job in itself.

This is a short blog today; I know it is, but I just have so much to work on today it's crazy. I'm going to have to start making an outline of things I want to work on. There's so much to do and my desk is insane right now.

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy the cover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment