Jennefere's Books

Friday, February 25, 2011

Hunting for Indie Paranormal Books

I just purchased an Amazon Kindle, and I'm looking for many Paranormal Indie books to read. It's my favorite genre and I'm excited about filling my kindle up with tons of books to read. I know how difficult it is out here for Indie writers to get and gain presence so I decided to that I would like to use my blog to post honest reviews for every Indie book that I read.

I don't have a preference, just so long as it falls under the paranormal genre. I don't care if it's paranormal romance, comedy, horror, or even erotica. I will read your work and write an honest review about and post it here on my blog. If you are interested, please feel free to email me at mejennihuh2006@yahoo.com. I'm a very fast reader and I usually read about 4-5 books per month, sometimes more depending on the length.

0 comments:

Post a Comment